So, now that I have it, what am I going to do with it???
I don’t have a lot of time to hang out and create content just so I have something up here all the time, but I interact with people all the time and many of these interactions evolve into solutions to some issue in their lives. So I’m thinking, maybe I’ll just post the solutions to the everyday problems I encounter. I think I’ll divide them into categories such as cars, computers, household, addiction, healing, health – the stuff I deal with all the time.
Maybe it could include some of the business or marketing research I do … but I’m not sure about that. For the most part it is simply repackaging material from multiple sources – sorta plagiarism on a grander scale. Not that I attempt to take credit for others’ ideas (I really don’t have anything new to offer, I just try to translate what others put forward in a way that makes sense to the person in front of me) as much as I am continually reading, researching and growing and I rarely document the sources unless I am engaged in specific research.
Only time will tell.
- Father's Day, Nobody's Savior and Renewed Hope - jimtheyouthguyjimtheyouthguy on Cubs Fans, Dad and God’s Love – How I Know There Is Always Hope
- Becky Moxley on Giving Up My Wife for Lent
- Dennis Cardiff on Conversations With the Homeless
- Barbara Phinney on Accidental Cleaning
- Barbara Phinney on Not As Man Sees…