- Father's Day, Nobody's Savior and Renewed Hope - jimtheyouthguyjimtheyouthguy on Cubs Fans, Dad and God’s Love – How I Know There Is Always Hope
- Becky Moxley on Giving Up My Wife for Lent
- Dennis Cardiff on Conversations With the Homeless
- Barbara Phinney on Accidental Cleaning
- Barbara Phinney on Not As Man Sees…
Monthly Archives: February 2014
When Life Went Dark and Jesus Became Clear
Yeah. What she said. I thank God that He is completing the work that He has begun in us.
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment
at every memory of you . . .
I give praise to my God at every memory of you, (Php 1:3 BBE) Ever had that memory of a significant person in your life that just makes you smile? There is a warm glow, a feeling of joy and … Continue reading
Posted in Faith, Relationship Leave a comment
right in my eyes . . .
But Samson said to his father, “Get her for me, for she is right in my eyes.” (Jdg 14:3 ESV) Lots of things can look good on the surface. That investment that is guaranteed to double or triple in a … Continue reading
Posted in Faith, Relationship 1 Comment